Access your health information. Anytime. Anyplace.
Community Medical Centers’ MyChart electronic health record is an easy, confidential way to access your medical information online.
This free, secure tool allows you to see selected portions of your medical records and view test results, medications, immunizations and allergies using a computer, mobile device or Apple Watch. MyChart does not reflect the complete contents of the medical record.
With MyChart You Can:
- View your diagnoses, tests or lab results
- View your current medications, immunizations and allergies
- View details of your past and upcoming appointments
- View your family member’s, child’s or dependent’s medical records
- Request prescription refills from participating providers.
- Access preventative care information
- Securely and confidentially communicate with your primary physician’s office or clinic healthcare team (participating providers)
- Link your family’s healthcare records
Already Have a MyChart Account?
Need a MyChart Account?
It's easy to register for MyChart. And it just takes a couple of minutes.
- Visit https://mychart.communitymedical.org/mychart/
- If you already have an access code, click on, “I Have a Code”, fill out the form and submit.
- If you don’t have an access code, click on, “I Need a Code”, fill out the form and submit.
Ways to Access MyChart:
For More Information
Learn more about MyChart by visiting MyChart.CommunityMedical.org
Frequently Asked Questions
Urgent Medical Matters
MyChart is not to be used in emergencies or for messages that require immediate attention — for medical emergencies call 911.