Before applying to become a volunteer at Community Medical Centers, be sure to read our requirements.
1. Submit an application online. If you're selected, we’ll contact you within a few weeks. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
2. Attend either a volunteer seminar or individual interview. If selected, you’ll be invited to the monthly volunteer seminar (Clovis Community Medical Center) or individual interview session (Community Regional Medical Center).
We’ll review with you the necessary requirements, expectations, and available volunteer areas.
You’ll also be asked to provide some basic information such as your availability and interests. Our goal for you is to have a firm understanding about the volunteer's roll and placement at Community Medical Centers.
3. Complete a background check. Adults (18 and over) who’ll be returning for orientation will be sent a link to complete their background check.
4. Get a health screening (TB test). Once we receive your background clearance, you’ll be asked to complete a Tuberculosis (TB) screening.
All volunteers must have a cleared TB test. This will be provided by Community at no charge to you. You may also see your primary care physician at your own cost.
5. Attend volunteer orientation. The final step to becoming a Community volunteer is attending orientation. There we'll review Community’s policies and additional program information with you.
Submit an Application
Applicants are screened and accepted based on availability, department selection and compatibility.
To apply to be a volunteer for Community Regional or Clovis Community, please complete and submit the appropriate online application form.
Due to the increased volume of volunteer applications received, Community Regional is not accepting applications at this time. Please check again later.
We'll evaluate your completed application and contact you as open positions become available that match your availability and qualifications.
If you haven't heard back from us in 30 days, you're welcome to re-apply.
Thank you for your interest in volunteering for Community Medical Centers!