How to Apply
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS:
DECEMBER 29 at 12:00 PM -Noon (PST) - Completed application deadline (PhORCAS, CRMC online application, transcripts, references)
All application materials must be uploaded to PhORCAS -no hard copies will be accepted.
Applicants must have the following:
Supplemental Requirements for our program:
- Licensed or eligible for licensure as a pharmacist in the state of California
- Pharm. D. degree from an ACPE accredited school of pharmacy or have a Foreign Pharmacy Graduate Equivalency Committee (FPGEC) certificate from the NABP
- Apply for ASHP Residency Matching Program (our Match # 123313)
- Completed PhORCAS application: including official copy of transcripts (pharmacy school); Curriculum Vitae; Letter of intent - describing reasons for seeking residency; and 3 references. No hard copies will be accepted.
- Completed Community Regional Medical Center Online Employment Application (see link below)
- Please click on this direct link to apply: Will be posted in the fall.
- Must have the unrestricted right to work in the U.S. Employer cannot provide visa sponsorship for this position.
|If selected, the dates for on-site interviews are Thursday February 1, 2018 and Tuesday February 6, 2018
Interviews will include a 5 minute power point presentation on one medication - Candidates will choose one from this list: TBD
Please send requests for information to:
Alice Ung-Robbins, PharmD, BCPS
PGY1 Pharmacy Residency Program Director
Community Regional Medical Center
P.O. Box 1232 / 2nd Floor Annex
Fresno, CA 93715-1232
Fax: (559) 459-3969