- News & Events
- About Us
- Find a Physician
- Make a Gift
Through a gift of real estate, Jim and Debbie Christian give $1.5 million to benefit Terry’s House.Back to Videos
Jim Christian has been involved with Terry’s House since its inception – with friend Jeff Kroeker he spearheaded efforts to build and fund the home away from home for families with critically ill or injured loved ones at Community Regional Medical Center. Now Jim and his wife Debbie have donated a piece of property worth $1.5 million to help seed an endowment for Terry’s House.
Thanks to donor-investor Brooke Ashjian, guests at Terry's House now have an electric car to shuttle them to and from seeing their loved ones in critical care at Community Regional Medical Center.Back to Videos
A devastating stroke sends Community Regional Medical Center trauma nurse Alan Collison back to his own hospital to receive lifesaving care at a moment's notice.Back to Videos
New mother Stephanie Stone spent months reading how best to care for her baby, but when little Mia was born, all the books in the world left her feeling helpless when it came to breastfeeding.
“I didn’t know what to do. I felt awful because it felt like I was starving her,” Stone said.
That’s when Stone turned to the Mother’s Resource Center at Community Regional Medical Center – the only place in central California where mothers can find top experts who specialize in helping new parents like Stone.
Clovis Community Medical Center’s CEO, Craig S. Castro, was named “Citizen of the Year” and Clovis Community’s Guild was given the “Community Service” award at this year’s Clovis Hall of Fame and Community Awards Gala.
The evening honored Clovis’ finest – those who have shown courage, commitment and leadership in helping shape the city of Clovis.
The last milestones of Clovis Community Medical Center’s $300 million-plus expansion project unfolded this spring, leaving just a few final touches for the project’s culmination this fall.
Stop, drop and roll’ saved 11-year-old Raven from having burns all over his body. Instead, when an outside fire pit flared up and caught his shorts on fire, the flames were smothered before burning his entire body.
“Even though he dropped and rolled, the flames were so big that it singed his hair on the back of his ear,” said Raven’s mom, Lupe De La Torre.
Time lapse video of construction of the H. Marcus Radin Conference Center on the Clovis Community Medical Center campus.Back to Videos
Help the Bush family assist pediatric burn survivors like 11-year-old Raven. He was rushed to the Leon S. Peters Burn Center at Community Regional Medical Center after he got too close to his family's backyard fire pit and was burned when his clothes caught on fire.Back to Videos