Community Regional Medical Center


See video

Happy Doctor's Day 2014

Happy Doctors Day 2014 from the team at Community Medical Centers.

Back to Videos

National cardiac society awards Community Regional top ranking

Recognized as the healthcare leader performing the highest level cardiac procedures in the region, Community Regional Medical Center was recently awarded a 3-star rating for coronary artery bypass graft from the Society of Thoracic Surgeons (STS).


See video

Concussion Awareness

In this educational video, Brenna Hughes, medical speech pathologist at Community Regional Medical Center is looking to build awareness about the negative effects of concussions from high impact sports.

Back to Videos

Total Joint Replacement Patient Education

Mon, 06/23/2014 - 9:00am

At Community Regional Medical Center
Sequoia East conference room
Call (559) 459-6304 or register online.
 

Total Joint Replacement Patient Education

Mon, 06/09/2014 - 9:00am

At Community Regional Medical Center
Sequoia East conference room
Call (559) 459-6304 or register online.
 

Total Joint Replacement Patient Education

Mon, 05/26/2014 - 9:00am

At Community Regional Medical Center
Sequoia East conference room
Call (559) 459-6304 or register online.
 

Total Joint Replacement Patient Education

Mon, 05/12/2014 - 9:00am

At Community Regional Medical Center
Sequoia East conference room
Call (559) 459-6304 or register online.
 

Total Joint Replacement Patient Education

Mon, 04/21/2014 - 9:00am

At Community Regional Medical Center
Sequoia East conference room
Call (559) 459-6304 or register online.
 

Educating more chaplains for Valley hospitals

Hospital chaplains are now being trained in the Central Valley through a collaboration of local hospitals, and faith and education groups seeking to serve the spiritual and emotional needs of patients and their families.


See video

The power of a gift: Meet Raven

Help the Bush family assist pediatric burn survivors like 11-year-old Raven. He was rushed to the Leon S. Peters Burn Center at Community Regional Medical Center after he got too close to his family's backyard fire pit and was burned when his clothes caught on fire.

Back to Videos